• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Great looking product

kc2006

LawnSite Silver Member
I was just looking at your website again. I must say, its about time a company uses technology and puts more thought into a product!

All the other blower companies are using what, 20 year old technology with the basic round housing. I've always preached to people I know that blower companies need to use the design of a turbocharger to get really impressive numbers. The design of the blower looks really good, the housing looks like it will be effecient and the nozzle is going to really put out some wind density.

Just wanted to put my .02 in about the product. I can't wait for it to come out, I'll put some serious thought into one as I need a w/b blower for next year.

Kurt,

From your post it's apparent you understand what our motivation is and what we've done to make the Force as powerful as it is.

Keep checking the site as we will be updating the specs and accessories as we get closer to the launch date.

Mr. Force

Mr.Mow-It-All

LawnSite Senior Member
Just curious mr. force, about when is your launch date, 2 weekss, several months, etc....

By the way I agree with kurt. Looks like an amazing product. Are you going to post the prize winners on your site, or better yet on hear, also when will that be.

Cant wait to demo one, looks awsome.

Drew

BSDeality

LawnSite Silver Member
whats the price tag on one of these bad boys(both 9/13hp)? I'm glad I held off on purchasing another LW this fall.

I'll tell my dealer to take a look and suggest he become a dealer too

I can't go into specifics on pricing, although I'd absolutely love to! I can tell you the prices will be in the same range of what you can buy similarly powered competitive wheeled blowers for.

However, if you're hoping the Force units are as heavy as competitive units you'll be disappointed. Don't despair though, we're considering selling bricks that you can carry around so you won't miss all of that weight.

Mr. Force