1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Green Expectations 2010 season pictures!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by plowmaster07, Mar 26, 2010.

1. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 LawnSite Member

Alright so it's spring time now. I've been doing some regular maintenance on the equipment and trailer. So I figured I'd start a pictures thread. I don't have pictures of the repairs, or upgrades in progress, just when it's complete. So anyways here you go.
    I added a Green Touch trimmer holder
    I also added a Buyers hand tool rack
    I'm waiting a little bit to get the fast strap tie down system.

I now open this thread to all constructive criticism, comments and compliments.

Aaron

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

2. plowmaster07

Here are some more. Maybe a few from last season too.

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

3. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

hows the Craftsman working out for you? I have the same 36" mower except its a Lesco (the Lesco/MTD Prp/Cub Cadet Commercial are all the same thing) and it has a 13hp Kawasaki on it. any plans to add anything this year?

4. plowmaster07

So far I really like the Craftsman for the price. Obviously it's not as nice as a Ferris, or a Deere. But it was half the cost, and in my budget. It's built plenty rugged, like I expected it would be. The only issue I've had, is the gas tank straps snapping off -weird. But replaced under warranty.

The hope is to add a crank out dumper to the truck bed, a sulky for the craftsman, and a back pack leaf blower. A leaf loader for fall clean up time. Probably just some other little small stuff this year. And next year I'll be getting a new mower. :)

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Really nice,like the craftsman.

6. plowmaster07

Hey thanks!

7. Pat'sPerfectLawnService

Pat'sPerfectLawnService LawnSite Senior Member

i have that same toro trimmer/edger thing. i think its pretty good, how do you like

8. plowmaster07

It's freaking awesome! Just a minimal amount of maintenance . And the thing has all the power I need too :cool2: Start's up reliable, and it's kinda like the energizer bunny :weightlifter:

9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

actually it is a nice looking crapsman mower, since it is a pro mower anyways, but i like the paint on that one the most

10. plowmaster07

Haha thanks. The thing weights around 400lb's I think.- It's solid and stable like a tank. But yeah, I saw the "homeowner professional" version they had at the store. It looks like a TRUE homeowner's mower. lol