1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Green Industry Expo in Louisville, KY
October 23, 24, & 25 - 2008

Anyone plan on attending this?

If so, go to their website and preregister. I just read the FAQ on the site: $10 for ticket to preregister, $50 if not registered and buy ticket at gate.

Web address is: http://www.gie-expo.com/

I've never been before, but from what I read on the site, it looks to be a very large expo.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
This will be my 5th time going to the Expo. It is a blast! Some cool little freebies are available if you have a good approach... LOL!!
I confirmed what I had thought about a Z-Sprayer last year at the Expo. I wanted to talk to someone in person and look at the machine....drive it...and weigh it out! It was worth the trip alone.
There are 2 free concerts downtown that go with the Expo, too. Great time. Good place to see new stuff and also chat with fellow LC brothers!!
See ya there!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure yet, but I will probably be attending on Friday. I've gone to the farm show in February, the truck show in March, and a few others throughout the year, and I've found that Saturdays tend to be crowded there...lots of people with kids.

See you guys there.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Got my pass in the mail yesterday. Last year was the first year for myself and a buddy. We had a great time and can't wait to get back this year.

I love getting to demo all the new equipment - and the freebies...:cool2:

Hey, were staying at the Days Inn Airport on Fern Valley Rd. Anybody else staying there?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Mine came today!!!
I am staying at the Executive Inn across from the Expo. Hoping to hook up with someone to cuss, discuss and tell a few lies back and forth:dizzy:!! LOL!!!
Buddy

·
Registered
623 Posts
Remember folks, Saturday is a short, close-down day. Not like 2006 and before when the show ended on Sunday. As for kids, I not seen a large number, but those that were in attendance were well behaved.

We should have some sort of list of who is going and maybe set a time /place for maybe a Lawnsite photo. Any thoughts pro or con????? Post'em.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Remember folks, Saturday is a short, close-down day. Not like 2006 and before when the show ended on Sunday. As for kids, I not seen a large number, but those that were in attendance were well behaved.

We should have some sort of list of who is going and maybe set a time /place for maybe a Lawnsite photo. Any thoughts pro or con????? Post'em.
Hey what happened last year? They didn't have any demos going on Friday supposedly because of rain. Did they ever do any demoing?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.