Lawn Care Forum banner

GreenCare for Troops

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  DLAWNS 
#1 ·
Good Morning !
GreenCare for Troops, as most of you know, is a national non-profit providing free lawn care services for our military families at home while their soldiers are in the armed forces. I introduced this program to the lawnsite website a while back and I appreciate the support I have received; you are all great !
My message this morning is an S.O.S. ! I have just received an email from a military family in Prairieville, LA that is expecting triplets very soon + has a toddler, husband deployed, family at home and a little up-tight about all that is going to take place in their home very shortly. They have absolutely no lawn equipment due to living in Post Housing out of the country and not in need. Now they are unexpectedly back in the U.S. and really in need !
I am writing to you all for some direction as to who I could feel comfortable calling to ask for help in that area. If you are unfamiliar with our program please visit our website@ www.projectevergreen.com click on GreenCare for Troops. Or, please feel free to contact Joy toll free in MN (877) 758-4835.
Thank you for your time and assistance. Sincerely, Joy.

#2 ·
Bump for a good cause.
God bless our troops!
Semper Fi

#4 ·
Come on folks, got to be someone on here close to this area with as many members as we have here that could help our military folks.

#11 ·
bump again.

#12 ·
i saw a post where denham lawnboy does some accounts in prairieville, you may try to PM him

#17 ·
Doing my best Tator !
??
Just giving you a good bump, it keeps the message at the top so you get better exposure.
We don't have any bases up here in North Ms but if you get word of a DAV or something and need some help let me know. I am DV USMC and Dad was Retired DV USN.
Support our Military even if they are only a weekend warrior.:laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.