· A very attractive unit with great versatility for maximum production.
· Mileage -only 36,473 miles.
· Turbo-diesel engine with automatic transmission, air conditioning and power steering.
· Trailer hitch receiver with plug for trailer lights.
· Includes an air-gap fill system for the four large tanks.
· Has three gliding roll-up doors with locks. Two doors enclose the Lawn Care Section and the Tree Care Section, and the third opens to a large storage area in the rear of the truck where up to a ton of granular product (i.e. lime) can be stored.
Lawn Care Section
· Has two 200-gallon tanks with jet agitation and a 50-gallon custom mix tank.
· Pump for lawn care is Udor RO70, 20gpm, powered by a 5.5HP Honda motor with electric start.
· Includes a Gregson-Clark ECO 500 Spray Injection System allowing a pesticide to be selectively added to the spray mix at the gun when spraying fertilizer. Has a specially modified ChemLawn gun with two triggers. Includes 400 feet of ½ inch spray hose on a Hannay electric reel with optional hose roller guides.
Tree Care Section
· Has one 300 gallon tank and one 200 gallon tank both with jet agitation, and a 30 gallon custom mix tank.
· Pump is a Beta-150, 40gpm powered by a power-take-off.
· Includes 300 feet of ¾ inch spray hose on a Hannay 1500 reel with optional hose roller guides for spraying large trees, and 300 feet of ½ inch spray hose on an electric Hannay reel with optional hose roller guides for spraying small trees and shrubs, and for liquid soil injection feeding.
· Spray guns are an FMC 785 John Bean gun for the ¾ inch hose and a JD9-C gun for the ½ inch hose.
· A special feeding needle made with parts from a John Bean 785 spray gun is included with spare injection needles and tips.
Entire vehicle and unit are in very good condition and ready to make you money.
Costs $70,000.00 new in 2000. Todays cost is closer to $90,000.
Buy this used one for $35,000.00 or best offer.