Greetings from Sunny Southwest Florida

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Accell, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Accell

Accell LawnSite Member

Hello!

We are a smaller scale lawn & pool operation in SW FL. We recently purchased our business and have been chugging right along through our business plan for projected growth. I am hoping I have found the perfect community to bounce ideas off each other, share tricks and tips, and offer support for one another after some of those super stressful days!

We are currently in the process of building our business and I am hoping someone can assist with Fleet Fuel Credit/Charge card options. Does anyone have suggestions on where to start with getting fuel cards? There are so many options available. Employees will be using these cards to fuel the trucks so we are hoping for one fuel only, but open to suggestions.

Please let me know if this is the proper place to be asking these kinds of questions or kindly direct me to the correct channel.

I look forward to learning more about this community and the people involved inm it!

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

hello and welcome to the site...yes, you are in the correct place to share ideas, techniques and/or network with other like minded professionals. we have a variety of different forums, such as, mowing, equipment, business and much more

again, welcome

hort101 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Accell

Accell LawnSite Member

Thank you!

Michael J. Donovan likes this.