1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Grounds Guys Franchise

Discussion in 'Franchising' started by sharpcuts, Oct 26, 2011.

1. tiperrin81

tiperrin81 LawnSite Member
    from GEORGIA

Wow! I just sold my Grounds Guys Franchise in April. After someone reached out to me this week from a post I made a few years ago about the Grounds Guys, I decided to read some of these recent posts. And I have to say I am compelled to make a statement.

First of all I have no affiliation with the Grounds Guys whatsoever after April 1st 2017. I was a franchisee from September 2014 to April 2017. I am not responding to anyone in particular though some of these negative assumptions are so far from the truth and when taken with context clues could very easily be classified as people who have no idea what they are talking about. These comments are not only ignorant in regards to Grounds Guys or franchises in general but also lack an understanding in even the simplest of general business concepts.

With that being said I would hate for an eager entrepreneur looking for thier first or second opportunity to miss out on the life changing and unbelievably positive experience that I have had with the Grounds Guys. This business model is one of many vehicles to financial freedom through business ownership. it is not for everyone. It requires someone that is teachable and capable of being competently honest with themselves.

I am willing to share my story with anyone about my experience with GG. It is not all rainbows by any stretch. If anyone would like to talk about my experience with Grounds Guys I would be glad to invest some of my time in telling you my story and answering your questions. I will be 100% honest about my struggles and victories owning a Grounds Guys Franchise. PM me if interested.

Brian Marshall likes this.