1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Grounds Keeper Pro Software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lawnmasters, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Lawnmasters

Lawnmasters LawnSite Member

Does anyone currently use Groundskeeper Pro Software? I have used Lawnmonkey, clip and a couple others, looking to upgrade again. Lawnmonkey wants to charge as much for upgrade as a new program. I'm tired of having to buy a new program every few years. But, computers change, software has to change. It's just frustrating. Anyway, I am interested in how you like it. Any info good or bad is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Greg Pierce, CTP

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi Lawnmasters,

Please consider downloading and trying our software too :)

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>

3. sicklid

sicklid LawnSite Member

I have tried all the others and for me Gopher works the best.

4. beautifullawns

beautifullawns LawnSite Senior Member

i use groundskeeper pro and love it. haven't had a problem yet.

5. BladeRunner1967

BladeRunner1967 LawnSite Member

been using Groundskeeper Pro for 2 years now. It is easy to use. If my business grew heavily I would think about a program that is compatible to Quickbooks. But being part time it is worth it