1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

groundscapes inc home show pics

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by yardmanlee, Mar 25, 2007.

1. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

here are just a couple of shots James ask me to shoot and post from the homeshow this weekend

DSCN2247.jpg

DSCN2248.jpg

2. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

James I'll send ya a bill. LOL just kidding

3. GroundScapesIncorporated

GroundScapesIncorporated LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

No need to send a bill lee, I just deducted it from my estimate fee thats still due.:) JK

On a serious note.
    Thanks for posting the pictures

4. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice i will post pics from mine show i just got done.
    Mike

5. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

How do you guys make out on these things? I almost did our spring show this year, but held out due to the snow. They have a fall show as well that I think would be useless for us. I will most likely do the spring show for next season. It is usually for 1 weekend, and you have to be in and loaded in 1/2 day and out in the same. :)

6. GroundScapesIncorporated

from VA

This was our first show. So everything was new to us. I think the show went well.
    One thing you have to be careful with is people dreaming. Alot of the people come through and are just dreaming of having a patio by us and will ask for an estimate only to find out that its going to be 75% more than they thought.

We had alot of fun with the show, met alot of people.

7. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, I could imagine the people that pass by. Please let us know what kind of response rate you receive from it. Like I said I have been contemplating doing next years show, but it is quite the investment for only 3 days. Think the booth was about $3k plus crews to setup, take down, material cost, and 3 guys for 3 days to run the booth. Thanks for the post, you guys have a sharp image. :)

8. bishoplandscape

bishoplandscape LawnSite Member

Very Nice!!!

9. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

i like your enclosed trailer, very nice. if don't mind sharing about how much did the lettering and graphics cost? i am shopping for an enclosed trailer right now and want to do something similar to yours. i think they are an awesome marking tool.

10. GroundScapesIncorporated

from VA

We have around 2000.00 in the trailer. I have a good friend who owns a sign shop so I can get pretty good deals.