Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I Just thatched my lawn a noticed a minor grub problem. maybe 5x15 area where the grass pulls up easy and you see a grub or 2 not a lot of them. My question is i would like to aerate and over seed within the next 20 days or so. what is a better product to put down seven or dylox???

thanks for your help in advance.

· Registered
8,700 Posts
Hey all,

I Just thatched my lawn a noticed a minor grub problem. maybe 5x15 area where the grass pulls up easy and you see a grub or 2 not a lot of them. My question is i would like to aerate and over seed within the next 20 days or so. what is a better product to put down seven or dylox???

thanks for your help in advance.
If you only see a grub or 2 in a 75 sq ft area, you are below the threshold for treatment. Kill them by squishing them between your fingers with an evil grin on your face. :mad:

· Registered
807 Posts
If you are seeing grub damage and are concerned I would apply the Dylox (just to be safe). There may have been more grubs slightly below the soil surface that you didn't see. Get them now when they are small and easy to kill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.