Lawn Care Forum banner
181 - 200 of 260 Posts
Discussion starter · #183 ·
Nice job on the walls!!! stripes look awesome to! hope to post some pictures of my stuff in the next couple weeks with the jobs we got coming up!
Thanks! Those blocks are sloppy I hate using them, probably won't use them again.
Yeah post your stuff I want to check it out!
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #184 ·
The fabric on the retaining walls tricked my eye for a min. I thought the wall was falling apart. Looks good!
Thanks!! Haha yeah we cut off what we could and torched the remaining little visible parts. Looks good now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #186 ·
Good work HH I really enjoy seeing your work. What did you think of that mini-ex, you rented it? The walls looks good too!
Thank you Sir! Sorry about such a delayed response, haven't even been on here. The mini we rented was ok, it was a brand new machine we put the first few hours on it. Honestly it had no power... but for the little excavation we were doing it was ok. The Kubota one we usually use was being used by Brians father (its his).

Discussion starter · #187 ·
Picked up a new truck mid week, 06 Cummins 3500 single cab dually flatbed. 140k on the clock. Picked it up for 15K in Minnesota. will get picks soon.

Everything looks really nice, how much longer until you are full time?!

Any comments on a Kubota gas? Ive been looking at them, due to the same reasons you did, but dont want to commit to a diesel, yet...

Discussion starter · #191 ·
Nice!! Where did you get it from in Minnesota??
Not sure the town, it was a seat of the pants trip, left at midnight was there to get it at 9am. Kinda a pain with some stuff but definitley did ok on it. it was Wilcox chevy

Discussion starter · #192 ·
Everything looks really nice, how much longer until you are full time?!

Any comments on a Kubota gas? Ive been looking at them, due to the same reasons you did, but dont want to commit to a diesel, yet...
Thank you! its about 95% full time, mondays are slow but other then that were working everyday and sometimes saturdays for landscape jobs. we're booked about 2 months out for landscaping jobs, get to start a fun one next week. might be time to find some help....:dizzy:

Ive heard kubota gas ztr's are tanks, like to drink a little fuel but they are just as solid as the diesel versions. 3 cylinder gas would be pretty powerful. Love the diesel, very happy with the purchase. wish we coulda got a better deal on a 4500 ferris i LOVE the suspension but the kubota has been awesome

Discussion starter · #193 ·
Finished Walls (3) edging, stone and plants

Discussion starter · #194 ·
Party Cut, as much as i hate curves, they get a ton of attention.

Discussion starter · #197 ·
Discussion starter · #198 ·
I think I like curves, its kind of a change!

And yeah what are you doing with your life! Get that Cummins up!
It is a change, kinda nice.

An been working till 7 almost every night I guess that a good thing though right haha.
Here are some pics
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #199 ·
Gonna be painted black, new wheel simulators because one is loose, putting the 4" exhaust on it an getting an EFI Live tow tune put on it tonight. interior is in good shape, should be a good truck.

Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #200 ·
Some from today

Posted via Mobile Device

181 - 200 of 260 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.