Lawn Care Forum banner
221 - 240 of 260 Posts
Discussion starter · #222 ·
Discussion starter · #223 ·
Those stripes make me wanna trade in all of my JD'S and get Kubotas
Never ran anything but a 997 Deere, but man I love the 326.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #224 ·
Your work is top notch and I love how that Kubota stripes!
Thank you I really appreciate it. Doin what I can for being 20.
And the pro deck is great, with sharp blades I dont really think it cant be beat, IMO.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #227 ·
Looks awesome man!! Getting a lot done with the heat/dry weather?
Thanks man! hows business for you?! And had to skip a few last week, but landscaping is keeping me beyond busy.

Discussion starter · #228 ·
Here is the big job we've been working on the past week, another week in store.

Heres a little info on the project. The client grows medical marijuana, Brians father did all the flat work, walls, and stuco work. There is an 4' wall along the front of the yard, followed by 30 or 40 feet of open space that we also are landscaping (ill get pics) then an 8' wall along 3 sides of the property. if there are any questions feel free to ask. Im sorry im not better about getting before pictures, I get working and dont feel like stopping haha

Discussion starter · #229 ·
Couple to keep everyone happy haha

Thanks man! hows business for you?! And had to skip a few last week, but landscaping is keeping me beyond busy.
Been holding off on mowing the rental properties, but gonna have to mow them this week. Just scraped the undersides and power washed them up this weekend http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=381362 Trying to figure out what I want to do.

You got one of the nicest looking setups man, my old mans always complementing when he sees your truck/trailer.

Edit - Nice work. What a issue that wall made.

Discussion starter · #231 ·
Been holding off on mowing the rental properties, but gonna have to mow them this week. Just scraped the undersides and power washed them up this weekend http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=381362 Trying to figure out what I want to do.

You got one of the nicest looking setups man, my old mans always complementing when he sees your truck/trailer.

Edit - Nice work. What a issue that wall made.
I hear ya, I do half a dozen or so for the credit union and i called and said i'd move them to a bi weekly. I checked out your thread looks good!

and oh my god, yeah that wall made quite the stink around town.

I hear ya, I do half a dozen or so for the credit union and i called and said i'd move them to a bi weekly. I checked out your thread looks good!

and oh my god, yeah that wall made quite the stink around town.
Yeah, I'd love to have my lawns look 1/2 as good as yours though. Our rentals are just "fields" we mow, lol. And thanks man!

Yeah it did, been a while since I've been by it. Ill stop whoring up your thread though man.

Discussion starter · #234 ·
Yeah, I'd love to have my lawns look 1/2 as good as yours though. Our rentals are just "fields" we mow, lol. And thanks man!

Yeah it did, been a while since I've been by it. Ill stop whoring up your thread though man.
Thanks my man! I'm sure that deere leaves a nice cut. I wish I had some field type mowing! And no worries, i love to talk lol.

Discussion starter · #235 ·
Discussion starter · #237 ·
Discussion starter · #239 ·
so was looking at kobota website. And i will say that they need to come and take pics of your yards if they wanna sell some equipment. Looks great man.
Thank you, I really appreciate it! I was actually thinking about sending them 1 or 2. What they'd do with it I'm not sure.
Posted via Mobile Device

221 - 240 of 260 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.