Lawn Care Forum banner
241 - 260 of 260 Posts
Got any updates?? Haven't heard from you in awhile
Posted via Mobile Device. Actually yes...I just picked up a 6x12 tandem axle trailer with racks all around, ill try to get some pics soon

Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #243 ·
Well boys long time no talk, I'm no longer part of H&H. I sold my half after brian decided to try and act like hitler... day in and day out. His father said some things he shouldnt of and that was it. So now im working at a Ford dealership working on diesels. making way more money. hope all is well

That's kinda ironic considering the last time I talked to you I made mention that that's the reason why ill never do a partnership. Very few can make it work. So you driving your dodge to work every day? Haha
Posted via Mobile Device

Well boys long time no talk, I'm no longer part of H&H. I sold my half after brian decided to try and act like hitler... day in and day out. His father said some things he shouldnt of and that was it. So now im working at a Ford dealership working on diesels. making way more money. hope all is well
That's a shame how he changed on you, cause you guys did such great work. But you can't work with someone like that, do you think you'll do any landscape/ lawn care work in the future?

Sorry to hear, I always looked forward to seeing your updates. Keep driving the Cummins to work to show the Powerjokes who's boss. Good luck in your endeavors and stay on Lawnsite to check up on us!

Discussion starter · #248 ·
That's kinda ironic considering the last time I talked to you I made mention that that's the reason why ill never do a partnership. Very few can make it work. So you driving your dodge to work every day? Haha
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah you were spot on man! Oh ya drivin the ol cummins to work, it gets used daily to pull 6 liter trucks into my bay hahah
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #249 ·
That's a shame how he changed on you, cause you guys did such great work. But you can't work with someone like that, do you think you'll do any landscape/ lawn care work in the future?
Hey **** happens right, I think it was for the better, I truly love lawn landscape and snow plow work but hate having my income dictated by the weather, and low ballers. I'll do some work on the side, all my personal contacts have canceled service, and I had said nothing about it I just made phone calls saying I took another job and no longer work for H&H.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #250 ·
Sorry to hear man, but best of luck of the new adventure! Was just going to bump this thread a few days ago as I see the black dodge and trailer running around.
Thank you sir! Ya he had another friend work for him but ran him off after a few months. Guess well see what happens
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #251 ·
Sorry to hear, I always looked forward to seeing your updates. Keep driving the Cummins to work to show the Powerjokes who's boss. Good luck in your endeavors and stay on Lawnsite to check up on us!
No worries, love the new job! I think a 6.4 truck will be Instore next summer :). I'll be on, love seeing everyone's work, makes me miss it though
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #253 ·
you need to get a sticker that says "hook dead ford here" on the hitch
Hahah, it's to the point I leave my big hook on the truck and strap in the bed
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #255 ·
Don't even joke about things like that....
Can't beat em. 600 horse on a tune. Plus I know them inside and out and can get great deals. Thatttt or an 06 07 mega cab.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah a friend of mine has the H&S tuner with the Hot Damn tune on his 6.4 and it is definitely something to brag about. The interior is also a step up from a Dodge too, depending on the model. I like the transmission shift points too, I see your reasoning, since you're a Ford Diesel Mech. now

Discussion starter · #257 ·
They're awesome trucks. Fully deleted they run awesome with no worries, and they have the best trans in the industry. Ever seen an Allison hold 600 horse stock... No. :) So I'm crossin my fingers, been workin my ass off should have enough cash
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #259 ·
Nothing is greater than the torque of a I-6
That's what I said too, then I rode in an 850 horse single charger 6.4. I had an erection for a week. I don't even like drivin my truck anymore after driving 6.4s around at work.
Posted via Mobile Device

241 - 260 of 260 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.