One time we ran out of toro stream rotors so I used a 1/2 female to 3/4 male hose fitting screwed into a melnor fan sprinkler. It was a bit wobbly on the orbit riser so I braced it up with a piece of rebar and electrical tape. I used old thermostat wire that I took out of a old hotel that was being torn down and wired up all the champion valves I could get my hands on from my neighbor Jose who owns a professional irrigation company. Then I used a malibu landscape lighting transformer to turn on all the zones at once, the pressure was a wee bit low so I had to cap off a few of the flush champion heads. I hand dug everything and at one point I had to go over a block wall which was 6 feet tall because I the footing was too deep. For the backyard irrigation system I have hose timers wired up to Ray Padula oscillating fan sprinklers that walmart was throwing out because it was a bad-batch with garden hoses buried. Believe it or not, the entire system only cost me $10 and works like a charm! Please give me a round of applause for my ingenuity and creative designing.