1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hamilton Co. Indiana

Discussion in 'Employment' started by fallingaway24, Oct 4, 2012.

1. fallingaway24

fallingaway24 LawnSite Member
    from indiana

I work for a large landscape company in hamilton county. I'm always looking for side work on the weekends. I've been in the green industry for about 10 years now. I started mowing and trimming and worked my way up to pushing a spreader and dragging a hose to a permagreen and now a z-spray. I've got thousands of hours experience mowing and doing apps. If anyone needs a good worker to add to their contacts if they pick up a big job and need some help or a worker is sick and can't come in or something i'm the man to call. I don't have any intention of leaving my job so this can only be a weekend type of deal. I'm not only a good worker, but its my hobby. I like to talk to people about ideas and problem solve turf issues. If anyone would like to know more or are interested in a backup/temp. employee I'm the man for the job, hell if you just wanna shoot the **** about lawn care in general shoot me an email. anderson6864@gmail.com thanks.