1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hampton Roads Lawn Care Work and Equipment Thread 2012

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE, May 22, 2012.

1. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

HAPPY B-DAY 2 MYSELF!!!!!

MY 7 X 16 ENCLOSED THAT I TREATED MY-SELF TOO!!!!

[​IMG]

HERE IS MY LOGO FROM THE BACK OF MY TRUCK THAT WILL BE ON THE TRAILER HERE SOON!!!!

[​IMG]

LASTLY I WAS GOING TO GO 8.5 X 20 BUT DECIDED IT WOULD BE TOO BIG FOR RESIDENTIALS AND THANK GOD I DIDENT LOL

AND BTW YEAH PROUDLY REPPIN SCAG ON THE FRONT LICENSE PLATE!!!.....HANDS DOWN THE BEST MOWER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter:

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice trailer man! Diamond cargo is a real nice trailer. Maybe one day I'll get one too.

3. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

Ooh yeah just put them benjamens away lol

Also she pulls real nice i have no complaints!!!

4. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

Havent found a hill steep enough that the v-ride dosent even sweat lol

[​IMG]

5. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

I freaking loved it. My favorite color is orange now .. I demoed the 48". And I have not got it yet but I plan on making it my main at the end of the year. I just dont know wether to get the 48" or 52"...Compared to my cub Cladet, the v ride is a heck of a mower. Even tho it goes 8.5 that's double of the cub Cladet. I want to add some sort of rubber mat to the v ride to had some comfort to it. I cut my yard (3 acres) with it and didn't have a single problem. Cut quality was outstanding. Strips really good.

Hey do they make an OCDC for a v ride. I'd like to get that when I get one.

6. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

Is it orange or Cats eye gold???.......lol..........i hear this everytime I refer to it as orange.....lol

Yeah I got the 48 and not many complaints but the few I have go away on the big back yards with 50" gates if I had a 52 id be screwed......lol

Yeah I was walkin 2 acers with my cub (same 33 as you) and with 2 guys would take 2 1/2 hrs now with the v-ride and 2 guys cuttin/edgin/mowin and blowin 1 hr hell I have nothin bad 2 say @ $120 a cut im doin double a hr that I try to make!!!

But yeah I got just over 80 hours on her (2 months) everyday 7 days a week use and she aint missed a beat that saki 24fx is a beast even in the worst of conditions look in some of the pics on here!!!!

7. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

Yeah I got a 3 and 2 two acre jobs and on the 3 arce job im gettin to the point where I be like yeah I need a ztr lol

8. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

Just a clean up job............part of my big shrub job!

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

9. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Hahaha yeah cat eye gold huh lol.. That's what makes me want a 48" cause I do some small yards.. And i plan on advertising in that neighborhood hard next year once my trade cool ends...

And then the part about the ztr...that's why I was thinking of the 52" to be able to still be effective ( but that's y I got the 33" for the back yards lol) i will prob wind up getting a 52"

10. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

Where I got posion ivy from.............smh!!!!!!........:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

Dident see it in there when we started working and 3 days after the fact I was hatin life for about 3 weeks!!!!

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]