• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Handheld blower?

Basilhayden

LawnSite Member
I am thinking of getting a handheld for grass clippings instead of dealing with the backpack blower. Haven't I read that there is a handheld that can be outfitted with an attatchment for cleaning out gutters? What is the preferred handheld?

Alan0354

LawnSite Platinum Member
I am thinking of getting a handheld for grass clippings instead of dealing with the backpack blower. Haven't I read that there is a handheld that can be outfitted with an attatchment for cleaning out gutters? What is the preferred handheld?
If I am not mistaken, Stihl has gutter attachments. Don't think you can go wrong with BG55 or BG86.

lawnpro724

LawnSite Silver Member
Echo handheld blowers have served us well over the years. Proven reliability
Posted via Mobile Device

yardguy28

LawnSite Platinum Member
its your call but i still think hand helds are for the home owners. i'd rather lug the weight of a backpack on my back all day long than hold that weight in my hand.

i have a stihl br400 and i put that thing on and take it off at least 10 times a day. i'd rather do that, than walk around with the weight of a hand held in my hand. and there not even that heavy.

ucfbrian

LawnSite Member
Husqvarna has the 125B handheld blower that has a gutter attachment for it. You can pick it up for around $149 and it does a real good job for those times you dont need the big backpack blower.

Thunderhead

LawnSite Senior Member
I'm well satisfied with my RedMax HBZ 2601 hand held. Will probably be buying the EBZ 8001 or the new EBZ 8050 backpack soon.