Happy Earth Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phasthound

LawnSite Fanatic
1619102869017.png

Today is the 51st Earth Day.
During this time there has been a great deal of change in how landscapes are managed.
More and more landscapers are learning how to run successful programs that are focused on how to grow healthy plants with fewer chemical pesticides and fertilizers.
We are beginning to learn how to manage properties in ways that sequester CO2 into the soil rather than release it into the atmosphere by using electric tools and by adding organic matter. In the last few years many new pesticides have been introduced that are effective with fewer health risks and negative impact on the environment.
Let's keep working for a greener future. This planet is the only one we have.

Bitches_Brew

LawnSite Bronze Member
View attachment 439432

During this time there has been a great deal of change in how landscapes are managed.
More and more landscapers are learning how to run successful programs that are focused on how to grow healthy plants with fewer chemical pesticides and fertilizers.
We are beginning to learn how to manage properties in ways that sequester CO2 into the soil rather than release it into the atmosphere by using electric tools and by adding organic matter. In the last few years many new pesticides have been introduced that are effective with fewer health risks and negative impact on the environment.
BAH HUMBUG!!!!:puke:

Hurryupelectric

LawnSite Bronze Member
View attachment 439432

I’m with you hound (fist bump emoji thing) cheers!

OP
phasthound

phasthound

LawnSite Fanatic
The only thing allowed to be posted is hand clapping and cheers for the OP.
Opposing opinions will be removed in due time.
Ask me how I know.
I don't see that happening nor do I think it should be done.

If you're opposed to clean air and water for yourself, your children and grandchildren I think you have the right to express that. And I have the right to encourage people to reduce their impact on the environment.
I do not have a political agenda. Ecology is a science, not a political movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.