Happy Earth Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

44DCNF

LawnSite Gold Member

OakNut

LawnSite Platinum Member
I don't know enough about solar to comment, but I will say that I DESPISE wind power and it's negative impacts on the environment that it's proponents claim to care about so deeply.

cool breeze

LawnSite Senior Member
Probably some negative impacts with the production of the solar panels but hey, that's just about everything nowadays .

44DCNF

LawnSite Gold Member
You should be a good steward every day. Not just one day a year.

OP
phasthound

phasthound

LawnSite Fanatic
I usually don't pay much attention to all the conspiracy theories that make the news, but after seeing the feedback from my original post I'm beginning to think there are Russian Trolls on lawnsite working to divide America.
I'm only half kidding. But what is so difficult about wanting clean air and water?

OakNut

LawnSite Platinum Member
I usually don't pay much attention to all the conspiracy theories that make the news, but after seeing the feedback from my original post I'm beginning to think there are Russian Trolls on lawnsite working to divide America.
I'm only half kidding. But what is so difficult about wanting clean air and water?
Why would you think nobody wants clean air and water?
What nobody WANTS is to have people telling them what to do.
The self-congratulating nature of those who push this stuff is what turns people off.

"Look at ME! Look at ME! Look what I'M doing to save the earth!"

The left (let's not pretend this isn't the case) is ALL about worrying about what their friends and other leftists THINK about them.
"If I don't put out a sign in my yard promoting clean air, someone will assume I don't CARE."

It's absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.