1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Fathers Day

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by Gravely Commercial, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

I want to wish all the Lawnsite Dads a Happy Father's Day and hope you will take time to enjoy your family this Sunday.

Being a Mom of two wonderful kids (who grew up way too fast), my advice is to enjoy every minute you have with them :).

On behalf of Ariens/Gravely, I would like to send you this golf pack as a Father's Day gift if you are interested.

Please send me a private message with your contact information if you want a golf pack mailed to you. Also, if you want to share anything about your kids, please feel free to do so either in this thread or in a private message.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn

Golf-Pack.jpg

2. ColliCut Land Mgmt

ColliCut Land Mgmt LawnSite Member

Thanks Mary!! I'm not a golfer but I appreciate your offer. Kudos to you and the Gravely company for going above and beyond!!

Edit: Forgot to mention something about my kiddos! My son Collin is the "Colli" in ColliCut. I also have an older daughter and twin baby girls!!

Posted via Mobile Device