Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by tailoredlook, Aug 17, 2002.

  1. tailoredlook

    tailoredlook LawnSite Member
    Messages: 142

    Just wanted to ask any PA and Joisey scapers out there, how does one get the designation of ICPI. Thanks
  2. Ocutter

    Ocutter LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 314

    You would need to attend the EP Henry Seminar given at the South Jersey Expo center Feb 12-18th. They give all types of classes from beginner to expert on pavers. There is where they also test you on the certification. Costs $250. Im going for mine in 2003. This is where I know it will take place. Your local EP Henry dealer would have more info on other locations. Good luck!
  3. Lanelle

    Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,361

    ICPI offers several types of certification courses. The first one to take is the Basic Contractors Certification. This is sponsored by various manufacturers, depending on your location.

    MJ LANDSCAPING LawnSite Member
    Messages: 40

    You have to contact Ep Henry at 201 Park Ave, Woodbury NJ 08096. they are the ones who give the certification tests. The certification exam is $250. Get it done, it helps customers make up their minds alot easier.
  5. vardener

    vardener LawnSite Member
    from MD 7
    Messages: 49

    Anyone got a website for these certs?


Share This Page