1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

has any body ever built one

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Infinity Landscapes Inc, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

Infinity Landscapes Inc LawnSite Member

so should I feed from two ends or loop it like I have it? I inserted 1/4 in tubing and that took care of the sideways flow

2. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Well, see how it works the way you have it. I have always fed from both sides simply because I am always overbuilding things and I think you will have good results being equally fed from both sides. You can still use one pump but just simply use a y to split the flows as long as the pump is powerful enough to fill from both sides.

3. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

They way you see it in the pic is just a loop if you look at the top of the structure you can see what I did. Now I need to conseal the best I can all the pipeing. should I use pvc or 3/4" copper

4. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

copper, the pvc will break down w/ all the light.

5. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

I always prefer copper if it is going to be at all visible. You may have to sweat a few joints but it's not a big deal.

6. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

thanks for your imput guys. It may be a while before all is said and done. as my honey todo list just keeps growing I will try and get some night shots for you

7. desertfox22

desertfox22 LawnSite Member

yes i have used nipples before makes it easier