• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

has anyone ordered this lawncare package?

gravtyklz

LawnSite Member
It sure looks interesting. I enjoy being able to read through things like that myself and not just "trying to do it".

Its nice that they print it out in manual forms and not just e-book crap. I guess its just a matter of it's content huh?

I'm not a big fan of their website format, seems cheap, but I guess thats a bad way to judge something?

JeffW0011

LawnSite Member
http://www.summer101.com/

was googleing around and i found this.... its the cheapest one ive seen yet.... anyone know about this one?
no, but i was really impressed with Sean Adams stuff. He doesn't give a lot of technical and how to advice but he gives a lot of great common sense, general business, marketing, customer service stuff and a lot of usable forms and stuff. really learned a lot and his forms and stuff have saved me some time. worth every penny of the $65 he charges...

StBalor

LawnSite Senior Member
I also bought it a few years ago. Only used like 1 or 2 of the form templates from it. That was before i came across this site.