Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

Registered
I would just be returning what was rightfully his馃槈

Lol,most likely I'm not going to do it but when I see that balance I want to take a sledgehammer to his windshield,jus sayin

馃ぃ
Ok, lets see here
We now have steaming grass piles and.... wait for it... sledgehammers!

What other clever ideas have you been drumming up over there in that self pity pot?

Have you done a good deed for someone today yet?

Pick up the phone and call someone right now and wish them a good day.

100% guaranteed you'll feel better

Premium Member
Ford
Ok, lets see here

What other clever ideas have you been drumming up over there in that self pity pot?

maybe you should take the grass, since you鈥檙e crazy for it鈥

Registered
Oh, I've thought about a removing the schrader valves from one's valve stems before.

File a lien or a small claims suit at least.

And then go make some more money. Afterall, 10 yards of grass is a lot. Better get to collecting...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
It is the principle of the matter.

Justice must be served!!

Hot and steaming
馃ぃ thank you for understanding
Ok, lets see here

I did a good deed for him

Registered
Ok, lets see here

Sometimes You got to leave it behind. Walk on.

Registered
if anything you wait 3 months and don't make it so obvious. get ahold of what I call my fantasy gift basket which includes morning glory seeds, some chafer beetle grubs and horse tail. Night time august 11 2022, park 200 yards away and spread gift basket at your will

Registered
if anything you wait 3 months and don't make it so obvious. get ahold of what I call my fantasy gift basket which includes morning glory seeds, some chafer beetle grubs and horse tail. Night time august 11 2022, park 200 yards away and spread gift basket at your will
Are you a professional company or a Chuck in his truck.

Banned

Just remember, about 1 out of every 15 houses in the USA has a ring doorbell made by Amazon. These cameras and microphones are recording 24/7/365. Every day more and more jurisdictions, municipalities and "the authorities" are signing up for unlimited access to these supposed security devices.

These devices are not just meant to make a homeowner feel secure, they will and are the third largest data collection system in exsistence in America. The A.I. algorythm behind these devices gets smarter every hour of everyday. The dragnet for human control is on its way to monolithic proportions. Odds are if you dumped that load back on your deadbeat debtors yard, you will be caught on multiple cameras within the vacinity. As was stated before, this data will be used against you in an administrative tribunal court.

Always take pictures and eveidences of jobs done before and after. Signed documents as well. You have a much better chance of making a claim(controversy) in a "legal" small claims court. You could also include arbitration in your contracts. If you're smart enough, you can actually take this kind of claim to a trial. Either way, it is better to have a public record of theft of services that anyone can see or look up than it is to use a debt collection company.

It is the principle that matters. Tough love is about a lesson learned by thiefs and imbeciles. All we have in this world is our word and our character. Make it so the public at large can see and make their own determination on the folks in their community.

Registered
Thats why its my fantasy gift basket, anyone that has been in business a few years and had an invoice go ignored or disputed has had these thoughts cross their mind. There are videos of some guy or people in Europe, UK I think, where they come back and destroy their own work. Like masonry work and concrete.

Registered
Nah. Just send them to my collection people. That seems to have a better outcome.
Which collection agency do you use? I have had zero success getting any money once I hand things over to collection agencies.

I've had the most success continually knocking on the doors or ringing doorbells and making a nuisance of myself. I've almost been physically attacked a few times, but I keep my cool and my cell phone camera rolling.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts