1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Have you seen this?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Team Gopher, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

The new Navistar CXT.

The price for the CXT ranges from about $93,000 to $115,000 fully loaded.

Read More Here.

Picture #1
    [​IMG]

2. Team Gopher

from -

Picture #2

[​IMG]

3. Team Gopher

from -

Picture #3

[​IMG]

4. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation LawnSite Gold Member

Now THATS a truck .

5. NC Scaper

NC Scaper LawnSite Member

Dang right now that is awesome!!!

6. meathead1134

meathead1134 LawnSite Senior Member

it's nice but pretty much pointless just another toy for the yuppies out there. I can go on and on

7. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Yea I saw it it's awsome gvw loaded is a hair under 26,000 that part is cool. The price is not I could buy a new GMC 6500 have my 26,000 pound gvw have a body shop make the bed into a pick-up and save 40-50 thousand dollars. I don't think you are going to see to many of these in landscaper hands. The 6 ton pay load is sweet so is the power but you can get the same load and more power for nearly half the price so I can't see buying this.

8. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Useless, the beds so high you need a crane to get anything in there.

And for that price, you could almost buy a house!!!!

9. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Perhaps where you live you can buy a house for that up here the poor homes are now 500 k each its getting very scary price wise. I Don't think the houses I work on are that nice yet over 40 of my accounts would be a million or more each.

10. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

OK all, I've seen it. The local IH dealer in my town just got one 2 days ago...

I got to climb around in it. It's huge, 25,999 GVW. No CDL required. Air Brakes, the whole deal. 4x4. The bottom of the body is about at your shoulders and I am 5' 9" Its got the pimpin interior, all leather, carpet floors, DVD player, surround sound, moonlighting on the ceiling, 6 CD changer. The crew cab is so big you could sleep a family of four in there. Chrome wheels, bedliner, auto tranny. My friend works for this dealer part-time and he is gonna get to use it for a week hopefully sometime soon.

AT a $115k price, its a bargain!!!