Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those that provide health insurane to your employees where is a good provider? Righ now I am going through one and I would like to find a cheaper one if possible.
:confused:

·
Registered
467 Posts
I DO offer it so I'll reply to the post. Thanks for your input GLAN;)

Anthem has been great, they use to be Trigon. The rates go up every year, but the coverage seems to be really good. Rates for someone in their mid twenties is around $135 per month. That's with a $10 co-pay.

·
Banned
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is still more than what I am paying. I am paying around $89 a month for a 80/20 coverage for the guys

·
Registered
467 Posts
$89 ? And your looking for a lower premium? Look at your coverage, for 80/20 that sounds about right. Of course if you aren't too concerned with the coverage I'm sure you will be able to find CHEAPer insurance!

·
Banned
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this is how I get it so cheap...we don't go through the business. What I do is have the guys get the insurance under them, not under the business and then I just cut them a check every quarter for the cost. That is how I get it so cheap.

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
Originally posted by tiedeman
this is how I get it so cheap...we don't go through the business. What I do is have the guys get the insurance under them, not under the business and then I just cut them a check every quarter for the cost. That is how I get it so cheap.
Smart..............

·
Registered
467 Posts
Actually I found just just the opposite true - I got lower premiums as a company than as an individual.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.