1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
worktunes with ipod.. soon to be sirius radio though

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Plugs all day long when not in the truck...I literally freak out when I don't have any...and will drive 40 miles out of the way to get two freaking plugs for my ears!!!

I've worked without plugs before and I will have the biggest spliting headache by midday it won't even be funny.

Basically..I wont work without ear protection!!!!

My plugs are a dirty/waxy as a wh#re

I don't like ear muffs cause they interfear with my darn hat.

Don't even start with my wrap around sunglasses...I've got the meanest tan from them I look like a freakin superhero of some sort.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ear Muffs with earbuds underneath connected to ipod in pocket

btw a hard case with a recessed hole for the scroll wheel works great, you can skip and pause with the ipod still in your jeans....even adjust the volume if you don't have gloves on :)

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Earmuffs, but just ordered noise-canceling headphones, very anxious to try them!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
For all that rock the tunes, these are by far one of the best noise eliminating buds you can buy http://store.shure.com/store/shure/en_US/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.12165500

Expensive but totally worth it. You won't want to work or travel without them. The best part is you can have your music turned down low and still hear it clear as can be even with the mower running. Pick up a set and be prepared to be blown away as they are truly awesome.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.