Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been asked to bid a hedge trimming job. there are 200 feet of hedges, 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide. all i have to do is the front and top because they are against the building. how much should i bid for this service? thanks

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thier last guy quit last week. they are in good shape right now, will need a trimming at the end of the month. they are located at a church.

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
as was said "hourly"

or in what time frame do you think you can get it done? Bear in mind that Yews take a while to trim and have them look real nice.
But do you think you can do it in half a day? with cleaning up? If you can then why not charge for what an average half day would be for you.

If you're looking for price. In the area of $400 +

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, thanks for the hepl everyone.

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
careful on this one. as was said, if they are yews, i bit time consuming for that tight manacured look. if they are forsythia, much easier, but more disposal, if u cant identify the hedge, just make sure u can get through it with a hedge trimmer, if the branches are thick you will be loping, and you are in for a long day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.