Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im a new lco and have been offered my first commercial account cleaning up some hedges at the bank thta i use for my business accounts. I m a bit courious about how to properly trim and pull some of these hedges. i will post pics later today to show what they look like. If any one has any good ideas for cleanup or reworking some of these hedges i would reall appreciate it. thanks

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Actually, they don't look all that bad to me, with the exception of the dead one. I'd edge the bed, clean out the weeds, trim any dead material,and mulch.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Originally posted by G&Plawn
these are some pics o the hedges tht i need to trim up and maybe emove any sugestions let me know thank you
It looks to me you don't have a hedge but individual shrubs. Yes??? It's still hard to visualize exactly what to do, but since all the shrubs are the same variety, I’d round each one varying the size (diameter). Also, unless I could make the height of each one the “same”, I’d “purposely” make the height different to make them look more random.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I agree that those shrubs are not a hedge. They are a foundation planting of individual shrubs. Also, please do not shear those junipers. Hand-pruning the branches that are too long will reduce the size without destroying the plume-like texture.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.