the fuse for the charging system keeps getting hot and blowing. the fuse is located right under the ignition switch with another fuse. the other day i had to replace the battery the guy at napa said it was dead. put the new battery in and a day later it was dead. now know because of the fuse. any ideas on were to start looking or if this has happen to anyone else? oh the guy at the local mower shop said he can look at it but it would take 3 days. so he said it could be the ignition switch so bought one and replaced it same thing.