Help and Support Thread: LawnSite Upgrades and Enhancements

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Michael J. Donovan, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

this forum...I just created the thread and posted regarding the image uploads that I posted about before

2. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't go to a lot of the sub-forums or look around on the main page like a lot of guys do, so that was why i asked. Thanks again.

3. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Maybe I'm just a neanderthal, but what is "lightbox"? Is that a smart phone thing or something?

4. Michael J. Donovan

when you upload an image, below the area where you reply, the image will show in a "lightbox" before you actually post it...like a preview

Ridin' Green and RussellB like this.
  5. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

I had trouble with the search function. Calendar covered up the blue "search" button. Cannot get the calendar out of the way. Click outside the calendar and it finds nothing.

True--if I hit "enter" it works OK. I think.

6. Michael J. Donovan

not sure what you are referring to...there is no calendar link, or option, that interferes with my search feature????

the calendar should only show up if you choose the "newer than" option, which can easily disappear by clicking away from it

7. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Donovan. I thought the "newer than function" was mandatory. So I still have to click 24 times to search to posts newer than 2 years?

I could not find the links to my photos in my Profile at "Attachments". Where on the page is "Attachments?"

8. Michael J. Donovan

no, you can click off of the "newer than function" and just search via keyword or user name

for the attachments...if you are on your PC, go to your user name in the top, right hand corner and hover over it...a drop down menu should appear and there is a "Your Attachments" link

9. GrassManKzoo

GrassManKzoo LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Kalamazoo, MI

I get this on a few threads and no way to get rid of it

image.jpg

10. Michael J. Donovan

that is only in the Fertilizer forum and is for a site sponsor...it is fine on the desktop site but appears to be a problem only on mobile and I am having our techs check into it

GrassManKzoo likes this.