• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Help Bidding 8.5 acres

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
Break the area down to many small areas, figure time for each individual area, add time, multiply by your hourly rate.

OP
G

gstros2

LawnSite Member
but that would be too easy. Just throw a number out there and feed him.
one more thing, judging by the amount of posts you made on this board you dont seem to be too busy working and making money like the rest of us. perfect for you since your so good at making idiotic comments ball breath.

S&S Outdoor Services

LawnSite Member
I try to bid my residential stuff by footage ($x / 1000 sq ft). That rate has to come way down when you start getting into large lots because you're cutting out driving time, loading and unloading time etc. If you can't bring the price down for those large lots, someone else will. - Sam

OP
G

gstros2

LawnSite Member
Break the area down to many small areas, figure time for each individual area, add time, multiply by your hourly rate.
right, which i did break the acreage down into an average of .07 acreage per medial strip/public access areas (there are 20 different areas to maintain which all have different acreage amounts) but yeah thats a good suggestion.