• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

help i need ya'll advice !!!!!!

kyajsl

LawnSite Member
2006 exmark lazer z 25 kohler 589 hrs 60 in cut
2006 exmark metro walkbehind 48 in cut
red max back pack blower
redmax weedeater not sure what size
shindiawa t230
redmax hedgetrimmer
6x12 trailer with weedeater and blower racks .
saw this for sale and wondered what ya'll think its worth the guys askin 8000.00 for all of it....

mowerbrad

LawnSite Fanatic
Without actually seeing the equipment I can't say for sure. But if the equipment appears to be well taken care of and working properly, then it is surely worth the $8000 asking price. But it never hurt to try and knock down the price a little on any purchase.

topsites

LawnSite Fanatic
This is probably going to come across sounding real dumb,
but do you have eight thousand worth of cash handy?

Because if you don't, reason I mention it is I don't want people going out some place wasting a man's time by making
"offers" of say like, 4 thousand and the like because if I were the seller I would be f*&%^ PISSED off about that crap.

Yes I realize people do it all the time but these folks ought to at the least educate themselves before making a fool of themselves.

If someone "asks" 8 thousand, that means the prospective buyer needs to have
80 (eighty) $100 dollar bills in their possession before even heading out there,
or at the very least within short reach.

Last edited:

SouthSide Cutter

LawnSite Bronze Member
This is probably going to come across sounding real dumb,
but do you have eight thousand worth of cash handy?

Because if you don't, reason I mention it is I don't want people going out some place wasting a man's time by making
"offers" of say like, 4 thousand and the like because if I were the seller I would be f*&%^ PISSED off about that crap.

Yes I realize people do it all the time but these folks ought to at the least educate themselves before making a fool of themselves.

If someone "asks" 8 thousand, that means the prospective buyer needs to have
80 (eighty) $100 dollar bills in their possession before even heading out there,
or at the very least within short reach.
I think he was just asking what the stuff was worth not if he had 80 - 100 dollar bills. It should be if the hrs on the walkbehind are not to high. I came up with 7820 but havent seen the stuff. Wont get it from a dealer for that!!

OP
K

kyajsl

LawnSite Member
money is not an issue i want it a buy it that simple i just wanted to no bout the mowers cause i have never owned a lazer z but i have been mowing for 12 years i aint no newbie

OP
K

kyajsl

LawnSite Member
thanks for the input guys i figured he was on target but i wanted somebody elses opinion

MJB

LawnSite Silver Member
2006 exmark lazer z 25 kohler 589 hrs 60 in cut
2006 exmark metro walkbehind 48 in cut
red max back pack blower
redmax weedeater not sure what size
shindiawa t230
redmax hedgetrimmer
6x12 trailer with weedeater and blower racks .
saw this for sale and wondered what ya'll think its worth the guys askin 8000.00 for all of it....
2006 Examrk came out with the Triton deck and had a lot of problems with it.
If this mower has the Triton deck you better demo it first to see if the cut is
good enough. If it is the Ultracut deck then you should have a very good mower.