• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Help Identifying a Block

skoote65

LawnSite Member
Hello all! I am working to try and reuse some block and expand a existing installation but I am having a hard time identifying the brand. Does anyone recognize the attached? Blocks are 5" thick and have multiple block lengths including 9", 11" 14" 16", Caps are 3" thick.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!
image0.jpeg
image0.jpegimage1.jpeg

DVS Hardscaper

LawnSite Fanatic
Its Techo-bloc.

zedosix

LawnSite Silver Member
If its 5" it can't be techo bloc. They only have a 3" and 6" block. The 6" is approx. 5-7/8
Plus the back of the block is unfinished. Mini creta is a double sided product.

OP
S

skoote65

LawnSite Member
If its 5" it can't be techo bloc. They only have a 3" and 6" block. The 6" is approx. 5-7/8
Plus the back of the block is unfinished. Mini creta is a double sided product.
Thank you all for the feedback.

It looks like it is a Techo Bloc product. I spoke with a factory rep after suggestion from here; it seems it is an older (discontinued) model just called 'Creta'.

zedosix

LawnSite Silver Member
Thank you all for the feedback.

It looks like it is a Techo Bloc product. I spoke with a factory rep after suggestion from here; it seems it is an older (discontinued) model just called 'Creta'.
Strange, never seen that product in Canada. Color does look like shale grey though. Are any pins visible?

fowvay

LawnSite Member
I was anticipating an iron constructed, 60º V design or possibly a small utility engine. Sorry... :)

DVS Hardscaper

LawnSite Fanatic
Funny to see people calling it “old”!!! It’s it’s old, then I must be old, but not as old as Andy Zedo!

LOL

There was a creta and there was a mini creta.