1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Help! I'm having engine troubles

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by verant, May 14, 2009.

1. verant

verant LawnSite Senior Member

My everride warrior has been working great with a perfect cut. However, today the engine is bogging down and wanting to cut out even when i'm idiling sometimes. It only has 8 hours on it. I really like this mower, but I am dumbfounded why it is acting up. The engine rpm's also aren't as high as they were earlier. The blades are thus having a hard time engaging also. It stalled the engine out once too. Luckily, I have a back up here for a few days. I'm goona have it looked at professionally here soon. I wanted to know if you guys could help me out here and give me some tips or a diagnosis. thanks.

2. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I'd take it back to the dealer you bought it from.

3. Yerkz

Yerkz LawnSite Member

Take back to dealer, have them fix it, replace with new or refund your money.

4. verant

verant LawnSite Senior Member

I bought it form a guy who bought if from an auction so this is not an option. I got this majorly rebated and It ran great for the first eight hours until now. I don't mind spending a little on service if need be because I got a good buy on this machine. so and service tips out there?

5. totallawncare25

totallawncare25 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

If the machine only has 8 hours on it reguardless it should still be under warranty..