Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any South Jersey Landscapers out there need another account? Please help me!! I have attached pics of my 100% crabgrass lawn, and you can see that my POS mower is not up to the task. I can't even imagine putting string on my trimmer (gas is tough enough); Edging? Never heard of it! Check out my killer stripes of dead weeds below, pretty impressive, huh?

Someone-ANYONE-PLEASE CONTACT ME:
I need (1) Lawn cutting service-make sure to quote weedwacking, edging, and blowing! (2) Lawn installation-Core aeration, seed, and fert. program.

My house really is a pig-sty, and could use some professional help from someone with a green thumb (mine is brown). It could look really nice and I am willing to pay $$ for it. As it stands my house is dragging down property values in the area, and I am hoping this request will help reverse the trend.

Thanks.

Plant Building Window House Asphalt

·
Former Moderator
6,065 Posts
I'm not sure I understand this.
Is this a joke?

You have a Hustler FasTrak. And I don't think that mower was used in those pictures you posted.
Is that your neighbors house or something?
This post isn't consistent with your other types of posts. Something doesn't add up.
I'm removing that name and contact info in your first post as I'm not sure who it belongs to.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Rent a skidsteer and rip the whole lawn up urself or use Ortho Weed B Gon spray. I used it and i can tell that it is working, crabgrass is wilting and turning yellow.:D

I know there are a few contractors on here from south jersey but like the others said i really don't understand why you need one if you are one yourself?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kudos to Currier. Ok, I will fess up..that mess ain't mine, but I get treated to looking at it on a daily basis, so I'm sure you can all sympathize with my position. Youre damn straight my Hustler didnt leave that mess!! And even if it did, I would have pride and common sense enough to clean up the mess. What my pics didnt show was all the crap that this ----- leaves out in the street on a regular basis.

So if anyone out there is in the area, and is looking to pick up some work, please say so..many in this neck of the woods would give you a standing O for making the place look presentable. Really, I would be satisfied with even a half-assed effort!! I am beginning to wonder if maybe this guy rents or is a section 8 HUD person or something, I just dont get it. If you dont want to DIY, pay somebody to take care of it properly..or get an apartment!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bastalker..honestly i was hoping that with all the members on here that there would be someone hungry enough for more business to step in and take a shot at this yard. Since you are from Ct., guess you might as well move on to the next post. I skim through a lot of BS on this site about 'homeowners' who dont know what their doing, etc..well here is a well documented case, with a simple request for one of the local 'experts' to get involved. It could prove to be a mutually agreeable situation. For those at arms length, I expected to at least get a chuckle or something, you have to admit it is pretty funny, there is no shortage of good photo ops. on this yard.

Also, FYI..for any prospective bidders..be sure to factor in $$ for blade wear, foreign object damage, extra trimmer line, and mower clean up on a per cut basis.

·
Registered
7,940 Posts
Maybe you should have worded it a bit better. Your sarcasm level was SO high that it really confused all of us.

Simply titleing it "Time to hook up the Baler" would have made more sense.

The last pic looks like crop circles!!

:D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL TLS, good title! Maybe my approach was a bit over the top.. maybe I have been inhaling too much pollen and air-borne weed dust following the bi-monthly scalp job is served up to me as eye-candy.

Do you travel over the Commodore Barry? Its only a short drive?! I'd be happy to supply you with contact info. If nothing else, it would provide you with a forum for a testimonial on the performance of your Exmark in adverse cutting conditions.

·
Registered
7,940 Posts
I used to have a Commodore 64 a long time ago, is that close enough!!! :eek:

Hey, its the GARDEN STATE, that just his version of a GARDEN.

Give his phone # to Meg-Mo. THATS what that lawn needs!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
he could probably make some decent $$ selling that crap off as horse or goat feed to some of the farmers around here. There would be no danger of any poisons in the way of fertilizer or weed control products.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.