HELP ME with this tree bid please

OP
B

buckhunterjb

LawnSite Member
those trees are like tooth picks on the top they shouldn't take to much to cut up. im going to cut the logs into 2-3 foot logs and stack them in the ditch. I do asphalt for a living, but this is one of my plowing accounts and he wants me to take down these trees. I think $1500 is a lot of money or but I may be under estimating myself.. how long would u expect this to take with me and another guy. thanks guys

whiffyspark

LawnSite Fanatic
those trees are like tooth picks on the top they shouldn't take to much to cut up. im going to cut the logs into 2-3 foot logs and stack them in the ditch. I do asphalt for a living, but this is one of my plowing accounts and he wants me to take down these trees. I think $1500 is a lot of money or but I may be under estimating myself.. how long would u expect this to take with me and another guy. thanks guys
2 days

Them being toothpicks adds a whole other problem.
Posted via Mobile Device

easy-lift guy

LawnSite Gold Member
Without knowing your experience level and weather or not your carrying any insurance for this type of work I believe you would be better off subbing the job out to someone else and charge a slight margin for the job.
Taking on the job without enough experience and knowledge on how much to charge may be a disaster in the making.
easy-lift guy