HELP ME with this tree bid please

whiffyspark

LawnSite Fanatic
Without knowing your experience level and weather or not your carrying any insurance for this type of work I believe you would be better off subbing the job out to someone else and charge a slight margin for the job.
Taking on the job without enough experience and knowledge on how much to charge may be a disaster in the making.
easy-lift guy
I agree
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
B

buckhunterjb

LawnSite Member
All i was asking for is a bid. What would you guys charge. I have lots of time and experince with chainsaws and what not. Not going to start something saying i have more exp than this guy or that guy. Just cut oak and hardwood for personal use. I have a guy thats going to give me a price tommrow and tell me what he would charge. Seeing he owns his own tree company. Sometimes prices vary. I own my own plowing company. If i charge 50$ for a driveway. It might go for 100$ in new york. Some places just have higher rates and maybe i would be better asking a local guy cause state to state the price margin can vary alot.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
B

buckhunterjb

LawnSite Member
Also maybe i should take a recent picture. That is from last summer. And there are no leaves on these trees now. Also there all leaning the same way
Posted via Mobile Device

JCLawn and more

LawnSite Fanatic
All i was asking for is a bid. What would you guys charge. I have lots of time and experince with chainsaws and what not. Not going to start something saying i have more exp than this guy or that guy. Just cut oak and hardwood for personal use. I have a guy thats going to give me a price tommrow and tell me what he would charge. Seeing he owns his own tree company. Sometimes prices vary. I own my own plowing company. If i charge 50$ for a driveway. It might go for 100$ in new york. Some places just have higher rates and maybe i would be better asking a local guy cause state to state the price margin can vary alot.
Posted via Mobile Device
if I don't have to take anything off the property I think I would do it for 600-800. I know i could get it done in a day, but if I have to haul it away its going to be in the 1200-1500 range.

OP
B

buckhunterjb

LawnSite Member
Alright my bid i was going to say was 500$ so maybe ill jack it up a little. Thanks and ill let u know how it goes hopefully its not a disaster
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
B

buckhunterjb

LawnSite Member
Theres no way i could get someone to pay 1500$ Around here unless i was removing everything thing from the property i wish i could though haha.
Posted via Mobile Device

JCLawn and more

LawnSite Fanatic
Alright my bid i was going to say was 500$ so maybe ill jack it up a little. Thanks and ill let u know how it goes hopefully its not a disaster
Posted via Mobile Device
if he don't care about driving on the lawn and a little tree damage I would be ready to hook a hung tree with a truck and yank it out using a tow strap. Those trees arn't big enough to be a big danger doing that. just make sure the straps are longer than the tree :dancing:

JCLawn and more

LawnSite Fanatic
I tree service for this one couple took out all the trees in the red area, removed everything, and ground up the stumps for $1000. I about fell over dead once I heard they did it for that cheap. They have nice equipment too.

property.jpg

OP
B

buckhunterjb

LawnSite Member
I tree service for this one couple took out all the trees in the red area, removed everything, and ground up the stumps for $1000. I about fell over dead once I heard they did it for that cheap. They have nice equipment too.
Wow im not that stupid. Thats alot of work and labor for 1000$ dollars hahha. Some people work for nothing thats just sad.
Posted via Mobile Device