1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Help Please!

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by Signature Landscaping1, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I just bought a 2001 36'' Bobcat w/b, with a Blown 15hp Kawi. I want to replace it. With a 13-15hp Motor. I would prefer kawi or kohler, but i dont want to spend a ton of $$ on it, so briggs, honda,tecumseh, would be fine. I need help finding the right motor. I will get the model #'s as soon as i get back to the shop. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks
    Joe

2. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

Get your numbers together and check here; http://www.smallenginewarehouse.com/ If you can't figure out which will replace your old one give them a call, I'm sure they will be happy to help.

3. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

Small engine warehouse have me a price of $450 + frieght for a new 13hp kawi. My dealer gave me a price of $975 for a 13hp kawi. Hmmm what one to get.

4. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

I think you should support your local dealer. :dizzy: :laugh:

5. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Now now Rob there is a difference between supporting and sending them to oculpoco for the summer :laugh:

6. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

Hahaha. I just have to determine the shaft size, and then order from the warehouse.