1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

HELP toro proline belts

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by vortec5.7, May 14, 2009.

1. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 LawnSite Member

i have a 52 inch toro proline floating deck that the belt that powers the blades snapped on and i need a picture of the routing of the belt thank you im doin my properties with a 21 inch right now:hammerhead:

2. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

3. vortec5.7

sory on the deck the model is 30152 and i cant read all the serial it starts with 00 and i no it is a 1990 and on the mower the model is 30111 serial 50986

4. Ruben Rocha

Ruben Rocha LawnSite Senior Member

5. vortec5.7

thanks i looked but it doesnt show me the way the bets are routed if some one has the same or similar mower i would be grateful if they could take a picture of the deck

6. Ruben Rocha

I see page 7 in the PDF operators manual shows the belt paths.

deck.JPG

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  7. vortec5.7

thank you for finding that im not to smart when it comes 2 computers :dizzy:

8. Ruben Rocha

Well it is a little hard to find and for older machines you have to browse thru a few models because they want you to buy the manual for older units. But this should be close to what you need.
    But I would think also the toro dealer you bought the belt from would have assisted you on the routing .
    At least they would where I am .
    And BTW there is a Toro forum here. Supported by Toro.

Last edited: May 14, 2009