Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone out there that is willing to help a guy out? I am bidding a hotel, and want to make sure that I am in the mix. I noticed that a proposal from another LCO was on the desk, wow, what a nice looking glossy cover on that proposal! I really need a nice template, and to be honest have never bid out a hotel before. I want to be competitive, and am trying to come up with a nice looking professional template that will at least get them to look at the numbers. I just want to make sure that I include everything that they may need. I have quite a few residentials and a handful of commercial...but just need some assistance.......anybody?:usflag:

·
Registered
701 Posts
With knowledge of using PowerPoint and a digital camera, you can create a custom presntation to be envied by all competition. (pictures of the hotel and grounds, lawns of current customers, referrals, etc). If that's not possible, call around and see if you can find a friend to assist you.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, my wife is in graphic arts....so that part is not a problem. What I am really in need of is the proposal end of it.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.