Help with dating Snapper 36” walk behind

DickDastardly

LawnSite Member
Hello, I’m seeking some guidance on buying a used 36” walk behind. As you can guess, I am a home owner, and this would be my first commercial mower. I was hoping to buy a Bradley, as they’re fairly local to me. But they’re out of stock until next year on the mower I wanted. So, I’ve been browsing used of course.

I came across this mower, simply listed as a 36” Snapper commercial walk behind with a 12.5hp kohler. I’m guessing it’s a fairly old model, but the price seems fair. The owner says he only used it at his residence. Either way, can the experts here help me date the mower, and was this generation a solid unit? How is snapper on parts support for these assumed older mowers? If one is not included, I’m hoping to find a mulch kit. Thank you.
FA114440-C15A-4206-A6E0-7EF18A82752E.jpeg
5B77EC96-E40D-4FCC-ABF4-1F7D54F4034C.jpeg

AlohaMowing

LawnSite Senior Member
Since there still are tags visible on the machine you should be able to find model and serial number. That information would help.

OP
D

DickDastardly

LawnSite Member
Since there still are tags visible on the machine you should be able to find model and serial number. That information would help.
It’s 3 hours away, and those are the best pictures I’ve been able to get. Best as I can tell it’s a pro 736. Most parts seem available, except the mulching kit. I did find the mulch baffle on eBay for about $200.

Top Forums