Lawn Care Forum banner

help with picking mower

981 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  stephenslawncare 
#1 ·
hey guys here goes another one of those which mower should i get. I have had a good offer for a 36" WB husqvarna hydro but i am not sure how well of a mower they are, and dependability. ALso there is a used Gravely 36" WB belt drive but it sure seems kinda light on the mechanics. I am use to running scag so i guess i expect the same quality. What do you guys think, any help would be appreciated. List any pros and cons for each if any of you have used them
P.S. anybody use the new dixie chopper 36" WB, that is new this year but dont know anything about them as well.

#7 ·
I don't know if this will help, but my landscaping boss has a Gravely and it's ancient. It's been very dependable and he really abuses his stuff. I've never used a Husky, but, I think they look pretty good. Although I don't have a lot of experience with them. You can usually find Snappers at a good cost, less then 2,000. I have one and love it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.