• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Help with pricing

TURF DOCTOR

LawnSite Silver Member
figure a hourly wage with your cost to where you have a profit, tell them a price per job with a dump fee.

OP
S

Shastanova

LawnSite Member
Turf Docter said:
figure a hourly wage with your cost to where you have a profit, tell them a price per job with a dump fee.
Well, i dont have to dump the stuff i just set it out at the curb and the garbage guys pick it up. Does $25 an hour sound good, and should i charge different for trees? Like $20 to trim the palm tree since it only takes me 5 minutes to do that?

SouthernYankee

LawnSite Senior Member
How large are the palms? If they are over 15ft, you should be charging a fair amount since they are a pain to trim.

I have set my prices around $25.00 a palm to do a major trimming, if its just a few fonds, I wouldnt charge as much, but if your dealing with 4 plus fonds, I would charge by the palm.

OP
S

Shastanova

LawnSite Member
SouthernYankee said:
How large are the palms? If they are over 15ft, you should be charging a fair amount since they are a pain to trim.

I have set my prices around $25.00 a palm to do a major trimming, if its just a few fonds, I wouldnt charge as much, but if your dealing with 4 plus fonds, I would charge by the palm.
I cut off about 12 palm frawns and it was about 13 feet high to where i didnt need a ladder. What u think about the bushes?