• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Help with the proslide...

dvgross

LawnSite Member
I have a question about the proslide when in the up position. It looks like it will be in the way, and do some damage to your shins or knee when walking. Is this the case, or is it out of the way ? I'm going to be running a 36" Viking. Thanks.

dishboy

LawnSite Fanatic
Using a 36" Exmark with ECS I used to smack my shins on occasion. Short answer is yes if you have short handlebars , no if your bar puts you a little farther out.

RodneyK

LawnSite Senior Member
48" Exmark Turf Tracer. I have occasionally hit my shins on it, once it is on and you are aware of it you will probably be fine. Works awesome, flat areas best but I weigh too much...

OP
dvgross

dvgross

LawnSite Member
Using a 36" Exmark with ECS I used to smack my shins on occasion. Short answer is yes if you have short handlebars , no if your bar puts you a little farther out.
Did you put it on another mower, or go with another sulkey to fix the problem? Or is it not that big of deal? Thanks to all who replied.