• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Help

Dodgemania

LawnSite Member
Need help on what to charge on fertilizer application. I've got about 1.5 acres to fertilize. There are some weeds but mostly like a wild onion type weed to get rid of. Goal is to have a lush green lawn. I don't do much fertilizer applications so I need help on what you all suggest as far as what to put down and how much to charge. It's fairly hilly and will be pushing with push spreader unless I can rent a rider.

OP
D

Dodgemania

LawnSite Member
What ever it takes I'm asking you. I told you what's going on I just need a suggestion on what to put down to control some of the weeds and and to make the grass more green and full.

Luscious Lawns

LawnSite Member
In GA you do not need to be licensed to spred ferterlizer or ph adjusters. Cat 24 is only required for control or supression of a pest. A pest beying any plant or insect which detracts from the value of the property. What to charge? I don't know what to charge in your market but try around $25 + $3 per 1000 sq ft.

You might want to check with your county extension agent about what the law in your part of the woods is.