Here is a pic for the Encore haters!

betterlawnsandlandscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
A pic for the Encore haters that only say it because Encore is not " THE " known brand!

securedownload.jpg

jiggz

LawnSite Senior Member
looked at there w/b's last week will be picking up a 32 and mabye a 48 in March when they get them in..

i love those Kawi trimmers.. havent used them in quite some time though.. yours looks like a newer model then the ones i have used.. do you have a problem with gas comming out of the carb and soaking the air filter when they spin on the rack? if your rack lows them to spin.. That used to drive me CRAZY!!!!

OP

LawnSite Senior Member
looked at there w/b's last week will be picking up a 32 and mabye a 48 in March when they get them in..

i love those Kawi trimmers.. havent used them in quite some time though.. yours looks like a newer model then the ones i have used.. do you have a problem with gas comming out of the carb and soaking the air filter when they spin on the rack? if your rack lows them to spin.. That used to drive me CRAZY!!!!

I'm going from part time to full time and so I decided to get all new equipment. I don't know yet but I thought about getting different racks that wouldn't let it spin. Thanks for the heads up because I know that would be a pain.
Posted via Mobile Device

grass guys

LawnSite Member
I used to have the same problems with my trimmers spinning and tearin up the shaft of the trimmer so I went out an got these http://www.trailerracks.com/XC104.html Ever since then I have had no trouble with trimmers spinning or tearin up the shafts well worth the investment. Good Luck this year!!!

Toad

LawnSite Senior Member
One of the very first Zs I ever demoed was an encore prowler I think was the name. Seemed like a nice machine . It had a liquid cooled horiz shaft engine on it.

teamgreendude

LawnSite Senior Member
there walk behinds suck !, engine bogging in less than normal growth, tip speed never right. I could go on forever since now I'm selling it and getting a toro 21 proline due to some new lawns I've aquired.

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
hey, its toad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is up. you have been mentioned here a few times and we have not seen you in quite some time. how is it going?

Cummins343

LawnSite Silver Member
there walk behinds suck !, engine bogging in less than normal growth, tip speed never right. I could go on forever since now I'm selling it and getting a toro 21 proline due to some new lawns I've aquired.
Idk what your talkin about dude. My encore 36/17 never bogs down. It is one cuttin sob. 3000+hrs and still going strong.

jon green planet

LawnSite Member
do you use 1 or 2 straps for that mower? idk if i should use 1 or 2 on mine it waits 600 lbs and i got 2 1000 lbs straps.. thanks

Top Forums