Here is photos of my work in 2011!

FerrisDiesel

LawnSite Senior Member
I love those old belt driven Gravelys, bulletproof and easy to work on! Is that a gravely z I see on your trailer as well?

Mikegyver

LawnSite Bronze Member
Ok man a little constructive criticism.
Picture #6 in post #2...edging is really rough. I wouldn't let that fly if on any of the properties i maintain.
Picture #1 post #3...when you are trimming next time hit the grass on the curb with your trimmer. Would look 100% better.
Mike

OP
mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife

LawnSite Member
I love those old belt driven Gravelys, bulletproof and easy to work on! Is that a gravely z I see on your trailer as well?
Actually that was an Arien 42" ztr, that i use for as my emergency mower. This year i plan to purchase a Gravely ztr. I was actually more productive on my Gravely 36" walk behind with the jungle jim wheels than the ztr. The property has alot of trees to go around.:)

OP
mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife

LawnSite Member
Ok man a little constructive criticism.
Picture #6 in post #2...edging is really rough. I wouldn't let that fly if on any of the properties i maintain.
Picture #1 post #3...when you are trimming next time hit the grass on the curb with your trimmer. Would look 100% better.
Mike
Thank you for the comment and i will continue to improve what you have noticed. Also, would like to point out that some time its hard to get the right angle of a lawn in photo that sometime the photos might look different than what they look like in person(Photos taken by smartphone). My client in my area are suprised how fast i have been able to perfect my lawn mowing technecs.:drinkup:

For me being a solo operation i think i am doing extremly well.

weeze

LawnSite Fanatic
great job! the edging does have a few small stragglers here or there but not a huge deal...just try to get a clean line without the little stragglers of grass hanging over the line...also hit the grass on the curb with the trimmer and spray those areas with roundup so the grass will not grow back there....you may have to spray it every month or so to keep it away...or you can just trim it every time.

hopefully you will be able to buy a ztr soon for those bigger yards you cut....get a 48"-54" deck....anything bigger will not fit on your trailer. i have the same kind of trailer lol.

Last edited:
OP
mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife

LawnSite Member
great job! the edging does have a few small stragglers here or there but not a huge deal...just try to get a clean line without the little stragglers of grass hanging over the line...also hit the grass on the curb with the trimmer and spray those areas with roundup so the grass will not grow back there....you may have to spray it every month or so to keep it away...or you can just trim it every time.

hopefully you will be able to buy a ztr soon for those bigger yards you cut....get a 48"-54" deck....anything bigger will not fit on your trailer. i have the same kind of trailer lol.

Thank you for the advice. I plan to buy a wider and longer trailer this year. Right now i am waiting on tax time. The grass on the curb was not taken care of because the customer didn't want it taken care of. I try to only do what i am asked, so i don't do free work.:laugh: