Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Sounds like a messy situation urine, but I do hear that Exmark is offering a new 'collection system' on the '07 models that is indeed golden, but I guess it DEPENDS on what the cost would be.

Seriously, if the guy worked good, might want to give him another go at it before bringing it up. Just be glad it wasn't #2 :dizzy: :dizzy:

Discussion starter · #23 ·
huh said:
try to beat around the bush

tell him something like "hey man if you had too many Carltons the night before and you need a break speak up"

or "hey man i have been cutting for a while and my body has a rhythm and if you need a break before I do speak up"

if he does not catch what you are saying and speak up himself then he has other issues :confused:
great sense of humour you texans...........thats about it:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :waving:

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Surf'n'Turf said:
Sounds like a messy situation urine, but I do hear that Exmark is offering a new 'collection system' on the '07 models that is indeed golden, but I guess it DEPENDS on what the cost would be.

Seriously, if the guy worked good, might want to give him another go at it before bringing it up. Just be glad it wasn't #2 :dizzy: :dizzy:
TRUE:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just ask him, Do you have a problem with pissing in you're pants.If he is a good worker, tell him to ware the diapers that seniors do when they get senile. Just impress upon him, YOU AIN'T PAYING FOR THEM LOL.

6'7 330 said:
Just ask him, Do you have a problem with pissing in you're pants.If he is a good worker, tell him to ware the diapers that seniors do when they get senile. Just impress upon him, YOU AIN'T PAYING FOR THEM LOL.
Heres your shovel, rake, mower and Depends
And there will be no need for bath room breaks anymore :laugh: :laugh:

garth1967 said:
there's one in every crowd.i know this is funny mac but there is a serious side ,if this is a problem that cant be overcome i may have to terminate him which puts me in a predictament with the laws.firstly i have a responsiblity as an employer to confront it and thats what im finding hard at the moment
Olderthandirt.....You missed one.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

why don't you pull him aside and ask him do you have a condition that you need to tell me about? or if he does it again just think of something to say to him. like runner said he may of spilled something or do you know that's not the case. i'm glad to see him working for you and not some of the other insenetive LCO

I have had to approach employees that had terrible body odor. Even sent one individual home to shower before I would let him work.

If it does happen again, make sure that you talk to him one on one so that you don't cause any extra embarrassment.

Good luck I hope it works out.

Garth, I want to throw in my .02 worth. I feel like you should call him aside or in the office and ask me nicely does he have a medical problem he needs to share with you, that you are not making fun of him just wanted to know so you can allow him the proper bathroom breaks. I started taking blood pressure medicine last year and it causes me to have to go without warning FAST! I have had to step behind bushes,houses or whatever or I don't think I would have made it. D*mn getting old!!:laugh: :laugh:

This is hilarious... Seriously if it happens again, make sure to talk to him about it and see if there's anything you can do to help.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.