1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Heres the New Haulmark

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by samk, Feb 16, 2006.

1. samk

samk LawnSite Member

Heres the new trailer. I will start working on her . wheater allowing hope to have her finished by next week. cant put the herculiner down until we have a couple of days of above freezing temps and we are about to dip down into the teens for a bit.

Deer 072.jpg

Deer 074.jpg

Deer 075.jpg

Deer 076.jpg

Deer 071.jpg

2. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks nice!

3. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Nice trailer and I like that color (gray). I want an enclosed trailer one day just not sure about getting around with it.

wayne

4. Eclipse

IMHO The only time it is ever any different that an open trailer is when backing up.

5. bigshoe

bigshoe LawnSite Member

The new trailer looks great. Good luck with it and try not to fill it up to quick!! clapping

6. samk

samk LawnSite Member

funny about filling it up. on the way home I picked up my Z to take it to the dealer and I was surprised at how much room it took up. dont get me wrong still a ton of room but thought it would look small it kinda made the trailer look small.

7. Eclipse

Aren't you glad you got the 20' over the 16' now.

8. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Black is a great color.

9. green acres lawns

green acres lawns LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought a 8.5x20 ft enclosed trailer also.(different brand). My 52"tiger cub, 72" sabre tooth, and 60" exmark fills it up. I'm going to build a work bench in front and it will have to have room to run the front of a mower under it to get all three mowers in it. I really like it so far. I'll have to get different mirrors for the truck so I can see behind me.

10. samk

samk LawnSite Member

I bought mirrors that slide over the existing one they look pretty good 54 bucks for the two.